Fire Safety Management & Training
The Fire Services Act 1981-2003 and Safety Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 place statutory obligations on buildings owners and managers to provide safe place of work and safe systems of work. Fundamental to this objective is the provision of appropriate fire safety management and fire safety awareness and evacuation training.
MJP provide a range of advice / services to clients to meet their statutory obligations with respect to fire safety management and training, including inter alia;
- Development of fire safety management structures and policies commensurate with company mission statements.
- Preparation of fire safety management manuals
- Delivery of fire safety training tailored to meet the specific requirements of the client
- Practical fire extinguisher training including live fire demonstrations
- Advice in relation to servicing and maintenance requirements for fire safety systems, fire safety audits and periodic routine checklists
MJP have extensive experience in providing fire safety management and training services to private and public clients in commercial and healthcare fire safety training.